Help and Advice

Useful contacts and links

Citizens Advice Leighton-Linslade

Citizens Advice provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice

- Solicitors

- Pension Wise

- Financial Advice – MoneyPlan Project 

To contact email please go to


There is also useful information at

Central Bedfordshire Homeless Advice

You don't have to be living on the streets, to be homeless. You could be:

  • at risk of losing your home

  • being illegally evicted by your landlord

  • living in accommodation that's in a very poor condition

  • staying with friends or 'sofa surfing

To contact email please go to   

Help with Energy Bills

You can get help if you’re struggling to afford your energy bills or top up your prepayment meter. You might be able to take advantage of certain benefits, grants and help offered by the government and energy suppliers.

On the Citizens Advice Bureau website, they provide a full list of options available if you are struggling with your bills.

To contact email please go to

Mental Health Assistance

The Crisis Resolution / Home Treatment (CRHT) teams work with a group of patients, who, without this support, would need to be admitted to hospital, or who cannot be discharged from hospital without intensive support. The service enables patients who are in crisis, and not able to function at their normal level, to be supported in their own homes.

Call 111 (option 2) as the first point of contact if experiencing a mental health crisis. Support is available 24/7.

You can telephone 01582 556971 or alternatively call 111 option 2